Samstag, 21. Juli 2012

毎月のおすすめ: Summer 2012


Good morning Lovers,

today we want to start our first series: 毎月のおすすめ (each months recommendation)!!! 
In this series we want to show you our favorite outfit, make-up, hair-style, chillin-places, ect. any topic we can come up with. If you have any ideas or you really want to know something about us, don't hasitate to contact us: lovedamage2010@hotmail.de

All members of Love Damage are quiet sorry for taking the 'nago' a bit too serious until the extent of beeing invisible. However, this will change from today on!
We will do our best to get more alive and let this website grow.
Enough of talking, let's start with our first おすすめ!
We chose the topic 'Summer 2012'. This will include our favorite outfits for this cold Summer. Here we go -




Mens first 


MAIKEL

Normally I prefer a more rock-ish gyaruo look. for example black jeans, a black leather jacket or black shirts.
But if you wear it outside, on a sunny day, you're going to die because it's too hot haha.
So I decided to show you another variant. I've got my inspiration from older men's egg magazines, especially Hikicchis style.

Rundown
Black/Red/checkered shirt flea market
David Bowie T-shirt Pprimark
Jewelry New Yorker Gina Tricot
Jeans Big Lebovski
Boots New Yorker



JADE


I wanted to try out a cuter style as I got the wig at Primark for a cheap price. I kinda like it, eventhough I thought short hair doesn't fit me :D


Rundown
Top Gina Tricot & Primark
Shorts Primark
Necklace eBay
Hat H&M
Socks C&AS
Shoes Deichmann



JENNY



I kinda like it, because it also looks good without the blazer. I decided for this outfit because I dressed in it, while I was at the Anli Pollicino concert. So it has a special meaning for me but also looks rockish.

Rundown
Bandana Primark
Shirt EMP
Top Gina Tricot
Shorts & Blazer H&M
Shoes eBay
Tighs New Yorker



PIA

That's so funny, because normally it's me, who has the punkish vibe. Nevertheless, this time I felt like taking some inspiration from Murua and WC. I fell in love with my thick-sole sneackers.

Rundown
Hairbow Egoist
Denim-shirt Murua
Denim-shorts DIY
Shoes Urban Outfitters
Bag Urban Outfitters
Accessories Gina Tricot



JULIA
In Bremen it's super rainy right now and not really that warm either... It feels more like autumn, so my dress ups already look like that as well... I hope we get a little bit more sunshine next month ♪

Rundown
Trench Coat Tally Weijl 
Sweater offbrand 
Skirt CRYX 
Bag & Shoes H&M 
Accessory MCM & Bijou Brigitte



CRIS

This is my favourite Summer-Outfit 2012!
Actually, it's a really simple outfit. Very rockish. 
If you're one of my followers you may have noticed that I'm a lazy person. 
This outfit is very comfy and I don't have to do much to pull off this style.  I love crosses and rivets! 
Anyway, enough talk! Let's get to the point : 

Rundown
Shorts New Yorker 
Tanktop New Yorker 
Sandals H&M
Accessories Primark, New Yorker



ANASTASIA

So this is my favorite outfit for hot days outside. This year we had only a view warm days  in Germany, so I didn´t really bought clothes this summer :)

Rundown
hat bought in Italy
dress bought in Italy
shoes Primark
bracelet Primark
bag NewYorker



RIA

The best thing about summer is that one can shamelessly wear skirts and shorts without freezing to death.
Even while it's still cold outside I hope it gets warmer here soon. The outfit is casual agejo / himekaji inspired
and I think with a more extravagant hairmake you could also easiliy go clubbing with it.


Rundown
Onepiece Golds Infinity
Cardigan Linosug / Yumetenbo
Shoes Deary / Yumetenbo
Bag MA*RS
Accessoiries Jesus Diamante, offbrand



MYU

Since it's not that hot in Bremen, I like this outfit the best for summer. The theme of the outfit could be summarised as: "Skulls, spikes and needles"
It's very rockish, what I really love and still a bit descreet, seen from the front. The main points are the accessories and the back of the cut-out Shirt :) 
I love the skirt for hotter weather, cause it's comfy and lets your legs breathe. Also in sunlight it's a bit see-through!

Rundown
Choker tutuHa
Necklace shop in Turkey
T-Shirt H&M (Cut-Out: Primark/selfmade)
Skirt Primark
Shoes Ebay (SPYLOVEBUY)
Accessories various



Thank you very much for reading!

L♡D Pia




1 Kommentar: