Dienstag, 28. August 2012

毎月のおすすめ:自己紹介 (self-introduction part 1)

Hey guys, my name is Maikel, I'm sixteen years old and live in a small town near Hannover.
My interests are art, fashion, music, friends & for sure surfing through the internet haha
I'm the only guy in our group which isn't a problem in my opinion, anyway it would be very funny to see more german gyaruo's.
I still practice a lot to find my own style. My favorite japanese gyaruo style would be the more rock-ish style
or "Rokku". I really like this kind of style, especially the chains, the leather jackets and the many black clothes haha.
It has something bad boy-ish hahahaha, not that I'm one. I'm a little dork!
Well, the reason for becoming Gyaruo or why I started to dress like the japanese do was the Popteen magazine I guess hahaha.
I always bought it and loved the models, especially Kumickey haha (because of here I named myself Momickey)
after that I always bought the newest men's egg issue and followed every model on ameba! Sounds creepy but yeah! >D
In my free time I'm also  into not-japanese-fashion, I don't want to wear my wig the whole time too! Would be horrible!
You can see my casual look on my blog: http://momickey-twinkletwinklelittlestar.blogspot.de/
Well yeah, this would describe me the best I think haha.


Hello Volks, it's Pia. Currently studying Japanese and History at Hamburg University I'm not dressing Gyaru during a normal week. I only dress up in full (Onee-) Gyaru for our meetings. On a normal basis I'm mostly influenced by the Kera-Model Oni in my private style.
In Gyaru my idol was and will always be Mori Maya. I'm not just admiring her sense for fashion but her lifestyle and personality, too. Nevertheless was it the egg-magazine which hooked me around 2009 to try out Amekaji for the first time. I don't know where I want to go with my style yet. At the moment I get attracted by Heaven and Earth a lot.

In Love damage I found the perfect Gyaru-sa for me. We have no rules and everyone of us take this fashion so comfortably easy!

My major interests beside fashion are cooking, skincare and traveling. I'm sorry but I have no blog atm and not planing to open one in the future.

Hey gals (and guys of course!) here's Ria or Anna, whichever you prefer, feel free to use either one! (In case you didn't know and were wondering Ria actually derives from my middle name, so it's not a completely random nickname I gave myself haha)

So who am I...from my blog or outfit posts it's probably kind of obvious that my favorite gyaru style is hime. I just love to deco things, sparkly stuff and throw myself into frills and pink clothes. However, having fairly short (and silvery hair) in reality and most days of the week not any time to dress up, due to a full time job, I've come to like mode/onee-gyaru as well. Especially MURUA and their retro-inspired clothing took my sould. But I don't really limited myself to a certain style. In my wandrobe you'll also find bandshirts, victorian-inspired goth clothing, pastel shirts, ripped jeans and I don't know what else. Variety is my motto ♥♥

About my gal history...to be honest I can't exactly remember how I got intro this style. All I remember is having one completely manba obsessed friend and another who was completely into Popteen style a few years back. Guess from there it started and when I found the ageha magazing all hope was lost *laughs*

So much about me, if you're intrested in getting to know more about me check out http://cupcakedoll.net, my personal blog. Thank you for reading, dears.

1 Kommentar: