Donnerstag, 20. September 2012

毎月のおすすめ:自己紹介 (self-intoduction part 2)



Hello I´m Anastasia and I´m nineteen years old. My interests are reading, fashion in general and art. I´m studying fashion design in Hannover. Thanks to my long way to the campus I must wake up really early so I don´t really have the time to dress myself up during the week, just sometimes on the weekend or for a meetup :).

I´m a new member of this circle and I didn´t find the gyaru style which fits me the best yet. At the moment I´m more into Onee-gyaru and my big insperation is Maiko Sano. I would also like to experiment with more fashion trends e.g. the japanese street style in general. So I hope I can improve in this direction. :)

How did I found out about gyaru? Well, one of our comic shops in Hannover sold some gyaru magazines and I thought that this style was very interesting. This was back in 2009. Since then I tried to dress up more in the Popteen style. It was cute and pretty but it didn´t inspired me enough... I think. So now I would like to learn more about the other gyaru trends.

This was a short story about me :) If you´re interested you can visit my blog. Thank you for reading ♥.


Hey there! My name is Cris ( obviously ) and Im a 19 year old part-time gyaru living in Hamburg ( Germany ). I usually don’t wear gyaru make-up to work and everything else, that’s why I consider myself a part-time gyaru ( haha funny me :D).

So … what else can I say, hm … I don’t really have a favourite gyaru style. It actually depends on my mood. Sometimes I’m up for a more rockish style and sometimes a rather cute or casual style. I mostly get my inspiration from gyaru magazines like Jelly, Nuts, Egg and Popteen, but I also like to read through magazines like Kera.

So, how did I get into the whole gyaru thing? I used to bei into visual kei and other japanese stuff when I was younger ( I guess that’s where most of us started ). Guess I got to know the gyaru style through the internet. The first pictures I saw were some manba girls and I thought they looked really cool.

Nowadays I’m still listening to J-Rock but my sense of  style changed a lot.
So yeah … my favourite gyaru are Yuria Kushido, Sakurina and Nonoka Iwata. There are some more I like. If you want to know more  *click*

 Hello gals and guys Schwarzes Herz (Karten)
I'm not really good in introducing myself but I will do my best of cours. My name is Jenn or Jenny, I'm 21 and soon going to study applied economy languages and international management with chinese in Bremen. Maybe than I'm able to dress up gyaru more often because in school I was just to lazy and everything (laughs)
I got interested in gyaru some years ago because I looked through some magazines with Maikel and he showed me Kumickey and I was totally in love.
In the beginning she was my favorite model but now I don't even know which one is my favorite because it depends on the style which they are wearing. I also love onee-gyaru style a lot!
My kind of style is different, I like rock style but also cute dresses with flower print (well, Liz Liza...)
Thats the reason I love our gyaru-sa even more, because they are no rules and we fit perfect together
Schwarzes Herz (Karten)

Besides my interest in fashion I love cooking, traveling, learning languages and of course music. I'll always love japanese rock, I think... and girugamesh are my most loved band
Schwarzes Herz (Karten)
Thanks for reading!

If you want to know more, visit my blog:
http://risingstarsarefalling.blogspot.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen